WebDev is an Introduction to Front-End Development. Create fully responsive websites in 10 weeks. Specially designed for people with no prior knowledge.
If you are an MDC student, the registration process is different. Please contact The Idea Center at 305-237-7809, and we will help you register.
If you are a community member, these are the steps for you:
1. Go to this link to register online: http://www.mdc.edu/ce/registration/default.aspx.
Click “Search & Register for Classes.”
2. Click “Search for Classes.”
3. Select term “Fall 2017.”
4. Type in the Class Number 17757 for WebDev and click “Search.”
Verify you have the correct class and select your course.
5. Click “Select” and then click “Enroll in Selected Class.”
6. Click “Sign In With Existing Account” if you already have an account with MDC Community Education.
If you are a community member, click “Create New Account” and fill out your info.
7. You will have the option of making payment with credit card (surcharge of 2%) or e-Check (no surcharge).
Please be sure to pay within 24 hours of registering for the class. Otherwise the system will drop your registration. If you have any questions, please call The Idea Center at (305) 237-7809.