WebDev is an Introduction to Front-End Development. Create fully responsive websites in 11 weeks. Specially designed for people with no prior knowledge.
* If you are not degree-seeking student actively taking classes, you are considered community member and need to pay as such.
1. Go to this link to register online: http://www.mdc.edu/ce/registration/default.aspx.
Click “Search & Register for Classes.”
2. Click “Search for Classes.”
3. Select term “Fall 2017.”
4. Type in the Class Number 18003 (Community members) or 18001 (students) for WebDev and click “Search.”
Verify you have the correct class and select your course.
5. Click “Select” and then click “Enroll in Selected Class.”
6. Click “Sign In With Existing Account” if you already have an account with MDC Community Education.
If you are a community member, click “Create New Account” and fill out your info.
7. You will have the option of making payment with credit card (surcharge of 2%) or e-Check (no surcharge).
Please be sure to pay before 12 a.m. (midnight) of the day that you register for the class, otherwise, the system will drop your registration. If you have any questions, please call The Idea Center at (305) 237-7809.