Idea Center Spring 2018 Programs
Please read the following instructions thoroughly. Do not attempt to register yourself into the class before reading all the instructions detailed below:
1. Go to MDC’s School of Continuing Education & Professional Development webpage: http://www.mdc.edu/ce/registration/default.aspx.
2. Click “Search & Register for Classes.”
3. Select “Search for Classes.”
4. Select Term Spring 2018. Then, Continue
5. Under Class Number enter the 5-digit class number of the course you would like to register for in the space provided, then click Search:
The 5-digit class number will be listed on the program page. If you have any issue locating the class number, please feel free to contact us.
6. If you an MDC student enrolled in a credit program*, you may be eligible to receive a discounted rate for an Idea Center course, please contact the Idea Center at (305) 237 – 7809 to verify your student status and complete the appropriate form to register.
7. Verify the class name and number, select class.
8. Click to Enroll in Selected Class
9. If you have previously enrolled in Miami Dade College classes, please click to Sign in with an existing account. If not, please Create New Account.
10. For new accounts, please follow the steps to complete the form below and continue.
11. If you are an existing student, please sign in and select the class and Enroll.
12. To print out your schedule in order to get a parking pass, click on the Home Button, then click Student Center
13. Click on term Spring 2018
14. Scroll down and select Print
15. Download, print and bring schedule on first day of class if you plan on parking in the building 7 parking garage and present it to the security guard at the parking garage.
Discounted Student Enrollment
Students who are enrolled in Miami Dade College credit programs for academic year 2017-2018 by January 9, 2018 will be eligible for student discounted enrollment to Idea Center programs. Please contact us to verify your student enrollment status and confirm your eligibility.
24-hour payment policy
Payment must be completed within 24-hours of enrolling for an Idea Center class, otherwise your enrollment will be automatically canceled.
Enrollment after the first class session may be granted up to two missed sessions. Please contact the Idea Center for a department override to enroll after the first session as online registration will be closed.
Refund requests may only be granted within 24-hours of the first class session. After this period no refunds will be granted.